231546d5e298f37c6c5fa52e688e528d.jpg (479×720)

"The earth has music for those who listen"

- William Shakespeare

Hey Mr Andy! How are you doing up there in Syurga? Are you with your parents and little brother? I miss you, Ayah. I am so sorry for what I had been doing all these while. Once again, here I am saying that I missed you and that I really you here with me. I miss everyone, ayah. I miss everyone who used to be by my side. Those friends that I had longed for, those people where I am comfortable with. Ayah, I am now in year 2. Alhamdulillah. I manage to pass all my modules. Many things had happened, Ayah. Little did you know that Along and Kakak had their second child! And yes, it's a baby boy!! heheh baby Draki had a little brother called baby Fanfan. He's so cute and adorable, I swear! Oh, not forgetting baby Draki is becoming more and more active! His reaction always leaving us family so speechless. He had been copying all your actions! As an example, whenever he's walking, he'll be putting his hand behind his back and walk the way you usually walk. Oh my. Ayah, did you come over and look at baby Fanfan? Because there was once, I caught him looking up at the space and smiling away. I was wondering if it is you who pay him a visit and that is the reason why he's smiling away. Ayah, things around me weren't getting any better. I had always been feeling so restless and that I had always been feeling as if no one truly understand what I am feeling. You know, I am watching this show, which titled is "13 Reasons Why" and somewhat somehow, i feel as if that show is telling what i truly feels. I'm tired of always being the one who need to approach. Love life? It is complicated, I'll say. It is like a maze where I can't find my way out even when the exit is right infront of me. I don't know what I had gotten myself into, Ayah. When I decided to let it slide and keep it shut, the feelings will still be there. I can't, Ayah, I can't. Its hard for me. It is really hard. And that is why I need you here with me right now. How I wish I can just tell you everything without even having to type all these here. It's getting late already. I need to head off to bed since I'm getting myself up early for school tomorrow. I'll talk to you again soon, Mr Andy! I love you, Ayah. And that I miss you too. Take care, Ayah.


Comments

Popular