"Take me to the time when things were fine,

it's all broken now."

For once, how I wish things were perfectly fine before storms decides to come and pay us a visit. Back then were we used to be so happy and stress-less, were the best day of my life. Back then when i had my family, or i can say a perfect family with less drama, how we used to spend every weekend with ourselves... whoa, I'm gonna stop here. Nope, my family isn't really like how others family were. We spend almost every weekend with my maternal sides. Those were the times where there's a lesser drama to be watched or maybe i was too young to even know if there was anything that had happened. But that's not I wanna talk about in this post. Back to the first line of this post, "for once, how I wish things were perfect....". The truth about this post is that I miss those people that I had push away. Yes, I miss my friends, someone who is dear to me, those people that I used to spend time with. I miss them so much that no words can ever describe what I'm feeling right now.

"Why am I losing people whom I'm close with?" "Why is my circle of friends getting smaller and smaller?" "Wanting them to stay but one by one are leaving me. Why?" "Was it just me or they are really gone?" "Why no one understands what I'm feeling right now?" "Go away. I don't need you [Don't go away. I need you]" "Just leave me alone! [Don't leave me alone!]" "Don't come back [Come back]"

Those are the few questions that is running in my head right now and forever, I will start blaming myself for letting people walk out of me. Don't walk out of my life. I don't have anyone else. Sometimes, no, most of the times, I'm wondering to myself why can't I be happy like how I used to when I was still in my teens. I miss my old self. I miss those people that had left me. I miss those that had walked out of my life. I miss those that had left and decided not to turn back. Overall, I miss everyone.

Comments

Popular