fc21fffeb776dcf102e16b02a09fab0c.jpg (612×612)

"Never say goodbye,
because goodbye means going away, 
and going away means forgetting." 
- Peter Pan

Hey dad. how are you doing up there in Syurga? Are you doing good? I really hope your are doing good because i really want you to be doing good in there. Have you reunite with your Dad, Mother, Step-mother, your Little Brother and your other family members? How are they doing? I really hope everyone is doing so fine up there. Dad, finally, alhamdulillah, I've turn 21 this year. just a day ago, I've turned 21. Ayah, Chemong hilang. Yeap, I'm saying the truth. Chemong hilang. dah dua hari dia hilang. Ayah, this is the second time dia hilang. Please help me find him, ayah. knowing that Chemong is gone, i had no mood to even celebrate. Without you and as well as without Chemong. I miss him,dad. I miss Chemong. Ayah, along dah pindah tau. He now lives ard Bukit Btok area. err Bukit Batok West Ave 6 if I'm not wrong. hmmm kakak is expecting again ayah. Both along and kakak are expecting their second child! Which also means that Iyad is going to have another sibling! Yay! Are you even excited listening to what I am talking about? Ya Allah, no words can ever describe how I feel. And I am pretty sure that mama is more excited than we are! Ayah, if you were still alive, little did you know that Iyad is behaving exactly the same like how you were when you are still alive? Sigh. I miss you so much ayah. Ayah, there is so many things i want to tell you. there are so many stories that i wanted you to know. From "How's life in RP?" to "How are you feeling rn? Are you feeling okay? feeling better? anyone ever hurts you? is there someone you like in school? is there anyone that i know? do you have any friends in class? how's your friends are like? tell me everything from day 1 up till now. how's your result? are they doing good or are they doing from bad to worse?"

(ps: this was written on 28 November 2016)




Comments

Popular