"There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there"

Dad, i'm sorry. Sorry for everything. Sorry for ranting and wanting you to take me away with you. Dad, i miss you. And i truly miss you. I feel like i'm not myself these few days. Days? No, more like a months to me. Every night, i'll cried. Wanting you by my side. Wanting to hug you. But i can't. I know i can't do all that any longer. I need air for me to breathe, for me to be free from suffocating. Memories of you and me kept safe in my mind, dad. I'm sorry for everything that i've done. I know i wasn't really a good child and a good daughter to you and mum. I know i've never make you and mum proud of me unlike my brothers. I know i've always let you and mum down. I know I've always disappoint you and mum. I know dad, i know. Dad, these few months have been so difficult for me.

"Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this"

Every night, when i'm about to sleep, I'll kept thinking about my problems and you, dad. Sometimes, I really need you to tell me that i'll be able to go through all these obstacles by myself. All i need is your support and your encouragement  so that i'll gain my strength once again. Dad, why do you have to leave me this early? I feel like 19 years of your love for me is never enough. 19 years of your care for me is never enough. I feel so lonely. I feel so little. My insecurities are killing me, dad. I just feel that there's no one else that love me the same like how you love me, dad. I love you, dad. I miss you too, dad. Let's meet together again in Jannah. Let's reunite again in Syurga, dad. Wait for me in Syurga. Love you always Ayah❤️

Comments

Popular