"You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters (worthy) of determination."
- Ali Imran 3:186


It hurts. It hurt a lot. A lot more than yesterday. A little less than tomorrow. Did I want all these to happened? Nope, I don’t. But I can’t help it but to feel so remorseful over what had been done.

“Failure is just part of success.” “You need to fail a few times in life in order for you to be successful and have a success pathway in life.”

Life is easy, isn’t it? Some people are just too lucky to have whatever they want in life. But not everyone is as lucky as a certain people in this world. Some of us were lucky enough being born with a silver spoon while some are trying to work their ass off for their own and school expenses. As for me, I am neither the one being born with a silver spoon nor the one who work my ass off for my school expenses. I am lucky to have my second brother that support me and even give me school expenses up till now. Though I know, he had to bear all the household expenses and his own personal expenses. But hold on, this is not what I want to talk about in this post.

Gosh Fafa!! Why are you always changing the topic halfway!?! Zzz

Sigh knowing how hard you studied for that module and just to find out how you easily failed that module, it sucks. YES THE FEELING IS SUCKS REALLY. Sigh why laa why~ okay, that’s all folks. Till next time.

Comments

Popular